At Last!

Tufty

Hello everybody! I've been around on the LRe forum for a while, but after years of thinking about it I've only just gone and got myself a Rangie to go with my Ninety. I like it. Am I really mad? Or merely slightly delusional?

Hi,, same as me,, been a defender man for years, still have a Tomb Raider, but sorted out a Bobtail,for off road,, at the begining of the year,,to replace the 90 TDi,,, so much more comfy !! nice big V8, rather that a smelly diesel, certainly different offroad,(extra 10" is noted)

Bampton28april2005.jpg

Sorry this has taken so long, but I've been out playing in Yorkshire (My home county) with the Rangie! Pics? I'll have a go, but I'm not much cop at this computery thingy, so we'll see if I can get one on...RangieinWhitbyAug05.jpg There.

There. Managed to get one on! Here's another...6.jpg

If this one's worked as well, you'll notice that the engine's not quite a standard 3.5... It's a 6.2 GMC V8 diesel, and it's an absolute stonker! Plant your foot and it feels like being hit from behind by a large, speeding truck! Don't know how long the gearbox'll last if I keep behaving like that though...

One more...slightlymucky.jpg

This was at Langdale quest - I had to get it a little bit mucky, didn't I? Found the tracks a bit TOO easy, but fun anyway. Funniest bit of all though, was the two families that arrived in a Mitsubishi Pyjama and a Toyota (can't they afford a real ota?) Land cruiser, then paid an extra £20 to use the centre's Suzukis! I mean, if they'd turned up in Mondeos or Vectras maybe it wouldn't have been so pathetic, but big rough tough :lol: Tonka toys?

Sorry! Like I said, I'm not much cop at this computery thing - dunno how to put em on any smaller! And anyway, you probably need the wrist exercise, unlike the Mitsubishi and Toyota lot! :D There. That's the tone suitably lowered.