BF Goodrich tyres... white lettering out or in??

Guest diesel_jim

White lettering? in or out  

131 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no?

• Lettering in? (so the tyre looks all black)
    • Lettering outwards? (bling-tastic)

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest diesel_jim

I'm sorting out the wheels for my project110. going to be that dark metallic green station wagon.

I'd like some alloys, but until i get the funds for those, i'll be sticking my 255/85 BFG BT's onto some freshly purchased white wolf HD steelies. (copying Ralphs style! cheers Ralph! B) B) )

so, the question is, do i mount the tyres with the white lettering outwards or inwards?

It is actually an offence (against good taste) to have the white lettering facing outwards on a LR, if you really want to look like a hair-dresser why don't you go the whole hog and buy an white XR3i convertable?

By the way, just for the record I suggest you put the lettering facing in where it can't be seen! :)

I recently bought a 110 SW with BFG A/T's and the only thing I dislike about it is the white tyre lettering ...

But then I don't like alloys, bull bars, spotlights or anything of that ilk either so what do I know?

Guest diesel_jim
Hi,

Fit off side with lettering facing out and nearside facing in, then you can have the best or worst of both Worlds....

Somehow I doubt this helps....

cheers

db :lol::lol:

^^^^^^ roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Lettering IN me thinks then.....

Guest diesel_jim
definitly :i-m_so_happy: you know it's the way to be uber B) :D

Just got to break all the wheels down now then.... hi-lift at the ready.... compressor standing by.... crowbars - STAND TO! :lol:

Oh yeah... can't do that this week.... signed off work for 4 days, no heavy lifting. <_<<_<

or running.... <_<

or any phys.... <_<

Feet up and some James Bond DVD's then!! B) B)

Just got to break all the wheels down now then.... hi-lift at the ready.... compressor standing by.... crowbars - STAND TO! :lol:

Oh yeah... can't do that this week.... signed off work for 4 days, no heavy lifting. <_<<_<

or running.... <_<

or any phys.... <_<

Feet up and some James Bond DVD's then!! B) B)

bet that won't last, you'll be in the garage before the weekend finishes :rolleyes: