I'll show you mine

Bobtail

Oh good. I have been known to get the wrong end of the stick.

Adding another dimension to this thread, here is a bit of footage of mine in action.

And no I wasn't going to post a different vedeo if Bobtail's replay had been different.

Looks like you were having fun......I want a go....... :lol:

Well your in the right county, though I doubt my dad will like it if a load of 4x4s turn and start playing in the ditches.

For most of that video I was actually holding the camera and letting my parents have a go. Once I had told them how to operate the camera it resulted in the other video I put on youtube :unsure:

in that case i still want you as my mentor plus the hybrid ;)

Have a read of this thread and do it again and again...... :ph34r:

http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=15317

I will be on the L2B and if you post i will try to help or let you know who to talk to but i do advise reading the MegaSquirt thread and learn as much as possible as the more you understand about MS the more chance that you will get it to work... and when you have found enlightenment the fun begins. :D

Is That HAG***T?

Usually yes, but it was called something else yesterday when it dumped all it's coolant on the floor before the driving day had even started :ph34r:

The boy's too tight to buy a water pump for the poor old thing.

Cruelty to HAG - It's not big and it's not clever :lol:

:o:o Oooh thats a bit harsh Deano! Anyway thanks for the advice, better to sit a day out than wreck the whole motor. Parts now on order so ready for Badwell trial.

Yes "bobtail" it is the HAG how do you know her? ever since i've had her it seams loads of people recognise her!

:o:o Oooh thats a bit harsh Deano! Anyway thanks for the advice, better to sit a day out than wreck the whole motor. Parts now on order so ready for Badwell trial.

Yes "bobtail" it is the HAG how do you know her? ever since i've had her it seams loads of people recognise her!

It was a mate of mine who built her

I used to play with her when she was a bigger girl :o:o:o:o

• 2 weeks later...