Range Rover classic extended arches

Young bobtail Rhys

is anyone running these tyres 235/85/16 with these arches if so do you have a picture as i am toying with buying a set. cheers

I ran 235 colways with no problems but mine has 2" sus +40mm body lifts ;)

When I had 245 BFG A/T's it looked like I had some dinky do-nuts for tyres :blink: so was hoping the arches wouldnt have the same effect :huh:

Steve

Cheers Gelf i have already a 3"lift so the clearance is fine just thought it might look neat with the arches on, but i did not want the tyres to look ost under the arches and make me want to buy bigger jobbies.

• 1 year later...

may I ask you for some advice?

got the 16 inch ZU rims and I'm looking for the right tires on my RRC. I'm thinking about getting the BFG all terrain in 245/75 or 235/85.

at the moment i'm running 7.50R16 michelins on the original steel rims - there's no rubbing - but the outset of the ZU is 35 mm wider than the original rims..

I've got OME shocks but don't know about the springs.

how can you tell if there's a lift?

with a 2 inch lift and some snipping it shouldn't be a problem

but as my range has got no rust - southern france - i'm not too keen doing the big cut..

may I ask you for some advice?

got the 16 inch ZU rims and I'm looking for the right tires on my RRC. I'm thinking about getting the BFG all terrain in 245/75 or 235/85.

at the moment i'm running 7.50R16 michelins on the original steel rims - there's no rubbing - but the outset of the ZU is 35 mm wider than the original rims..

I've got OME shocks but don't know about the springs.

how can you tell if there's a lift?

with a 2 inch lift and some snipping it shouldn't be a problem

but as my range has got no rust - southern france - i'm not too keen doing the big cut..

A few years ago I ran 245/75 x 16 BFG muds witha very soft 2" lift and modular rims witha 30mm wider offset and i didnt need to do any triming, just a little more of a fold to the return lip and they only just touched but not enough to worry about.

HTH

Brookers