Any OLLR Forum Members Here?

Hello

Has anyone on here got a contact e-mail address for the OLLR (Old Leaf-Sprung Land Rover) forum? I recently changed my e-mail address on there and never received the re-activation e-mail, so my account is now inactive and I can't log in.

I have been through their forum and associated OLLR website and there isn't any contact information anywhere to reach an administrator or anyone else.

Thanks very much if you can help,

Mike

for some reason i can't get in i am always logged in as i am on this site thay have given me a new password but that doesn't seem to work either but i have always found it a very hard site to use especially if you are not very good with the tinternet like me so i have decided to loose them.

graham.

Thanks to Gary for sending me an e-mail address to try, via PM. I'll PM it to you as well Graham.

EDIT: That e-mail address worked, thanks. All sorted now.

I think OLLR administration wants to keep contact e-mail addresses out of public view, so I won't post it here. Please send me a PM if you had the same problem as me and need a contact e-mail.

Mike

Thanks to Gary for sending me an e-mail address to try, via PM. I'll PM it to you as well Graham.

EDIT: That e-mail address worked, thanks. All sorted now.

I think OLLR administration wants to keep contact e-mail addresses out of public view, so I won't post it here. Please send me a PM if you had the same problem as me and need a contact e-mail.

Mike

Dave had alot of problems recently with people spamming the forum. i have no trouble logging in the home page is saved to favorites and the site rembers my passwod and username

• 1 year later...

Hiya

Is OLLR still active? I registered on there a while ago, but my I never had my account activated by the Mods.

Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks!

Hang on a moment and I'll PM you the contact e-mail address I was given for them a while ago. I can't guarantee it's still current, but worth a try.

:)