:-( no sparky sparky

Davecrx

As the title clearly states, i have no spark.... :(

After getting everything fitted (to a fashion) i've got no spark and the ms ecu isnt seeing any pulses either.

The ms is working as its priming the fuel pump, opening the injectors and reading all the sensors but nothing out of the EDIS unit.

Does anybody got any ideas???

Thanks Dave

As the title clearly states, i have no spark.... :(

After getting everything fitted (to a fashion) i've got no spark and the ms ecu isnt seeing any pulses either.

The ms is working as its priming the fuel pump, opening the injectors and reading all the sensors but nothing out of the EDIS unit.

Does anybody got any ideas???

Thanks Dave

YUP :)

Swap wires around on the VR sensor :)

report back

Nige

Update for those who are interested.

Well after the addition of fuel to the tank I cranked it over and just before the battery was out of electric it did a little pop.

An over night charge of the battery and this morning cranked it over and pop pop bang bang and then vroom...

IT STARTED!!! :D

So after i come back off my holiday i'm going to fit the exhaust and make a start on tuning le the thing to idle and rev better.