rrc body shell

ritchie123

I once saw someone selling a load on the back of LRO magazine about 10 years or so ago, 2 door shells I believe.

I also saw a LSE bodyshell, allegedly bought from LR but never fitted on ebay a while ago.

So they do come up, just not very often! :)

I know at least 2 Complete shells with doors, wings, glasses even partial interior, but they are in Greece unfortunately. I guess they would be selling really cheap...so maybe is worth to check transport cost.

One of them can be seen at this link http://www.lrgreece.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=253 which is a Greek Land Rover forum.

Any more info, please feel free to ask.

dscn5141da3.jpg

The second one will be broken down on Saturday so if you are interested I can ask for photos.

Barn it says.. thats blatantly been stored outside in all weathers.

I saw a pair of 2dr side frames on Ebay about 5 years ago, If I had got a Range rover by then I would have bid, I forget what they sold for, maybe about £300 to £500 the pair? Bargain for someone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello just wondering has anybody ever seen a mint condition rrc body shell with the patch number tag still on it just want to know if anyone has ever found one

thanks jack

Yeah I have one sat in my garage

Bought a 1985 rrc last weekend but I had a rust hole on the sill the size of a 50 pence in the sill so I ditched it and bought one a day later that had no rust. Both have there original rear top and bottom tailgates and never had any welding. But for the price (£400)could not be bothered to weld up the hole. Nearly bought a 2 door but as I want the rr to off road woth the kids I wanted a 4 door. Although the 2 door had no rust either and original top and bottom tailgate . But was a 70's model so did not know if I wanted to go that late. But was tempted as it only went for £350

Ali

This is my 1985 RRC

some pics taken with my phone

cbc9f795.jpg

Original top and bottom tailgate

2e589bd0.jpg

Wheel arches good

6b8d40ed.jpg

340a5e4f.jpg

Sill has a little bit of surface rust

39ba0c85.jpg

Chassis still has original paint and never be wax oil of under sealed

107b9d74.jpg

Bottom of the doors ok

c38ea9e3.jpg

There's one that's been built very much like that over in Germany buy a company called Daur Performance. It looks ok, for what it is. A 2 door RRC built on a 4.6 Disco 2 chassis (complete with ACE and the Disco 2 interior).

http://www.lemitone....ectflash=false

i like that, apart from the colour. really needs to be a nice dark colour - that white would show up all the oily handprints too easily :)