200tdi Wiring Diagram

Hi,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 200tdi defender in some for of electronic format. I've got a new loom courtesy of Retroanaconda and I'm about to start wireing up the landy and a searchable wiring diagram would really help. It's taking forever trying to fing the colours in the haynes manual!

Cheers,

Rich

Managed to achieve what I wanted by using a 300tdi wiring diagram from here:

http://www.legionlandrover.com/manuales/electrical%20schemes%20-%20defender%20300%20tdi.pdf

Luckily most of the colour codes are the same.

I do have a couple of questions still though:

Am I right in thinking that the electrical supply going to just under the injector pump is the fuel cut off valve which takes a feed from the back of the ignition?

Also I have a mysterious blue wire that runs from the alternator and look as if it is going to the fuel pump side of the engine. Anyone know what this could be for?

Cheers,

Rich

• 4 years later...

JLR must have changed some of the wiring colours. I'm renovating a Defender 90 200tdi, the harness is in good condition but the previous owner disconnected virtually everything and didn't mark up the wires. I bought a Brooklands reproduction JLR wiring diagram but some of the colours don't match up and puzzling out what goes where is giving me a big headache, however it's comforting to know I'm not the only one.