Help to megasquirting my 90 4.6l froggy

ANTOINE

• 4 months later...

Hi, I would like to convert my v belt to serpentine

I have a serpentine cover (all the engine) who came a v8 discovery 1 with the cover for a distributor

so, my question

the hose for the oil radiator, mine v belt have a sandwich plate for the radiator oil, but on the new cover, the inlet and out are direct on the cover, so is this the same nut/bolt (I don't say the term in english) for my hose ???

another question :

on the water pump,

my v belt have a inlet in the plenium and out on behind the water pump for interior heat radiator

on the serpentine, i have not out behind the water pump, I have a solid hose who down behind the alternator, but after where I must go ????????

to, can I keep my inlet manifold or I must take the 3.9 l discovery ? it have not the same inlet for the water circulation, ( and the trumpet inlet are diffenret to , I think )

thanks a lot, if you not understand , i will try with pics, and I understand my poor english

to, for my MS, can I keep my trigger wheel ? what support for my trigger wheel sensor ? and support for the edis ?? and if I have forget anything

ps: if your answer can be short and clear, that's better for me

and my schorkel is terminated, I have do this with a very good friend, inlet 90 inox or stainlees in your language

img_2610.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

just do it ...........FF I do it but no response (but many read) .............and I would like of down just advice ........

I am not sure my sentence (in the up) is correct or will be good understand ...............more learn at school my teacher said ................she is right ....................

who come in holliday in BOURGOGNE IN FRENCH WITH GOOD VINE END GOOD LUNCH, not same your poor country ........................ humor ............just humor don't bless me ; )