Mounting suggestions LED light bar

Before putting too much thought into it I went ahead and got a 41.5" LED light bar trough the group buy.

I don't really know where and how to mount it. Was thinking in the grille first but the roof is probably better considering the size of it.

I don't have a roof rack so I will probably need aroof bar.

I would be driving " through" trees often enough so I need the bar a bit protected or at least round corners for branches not to catch.

How have other people been mounting there?

Do these lights have much screen glare when on a bar? With normal roof lights ideally you want them set back up the roof a little to stop glare on the windscreen and bonnet a certain amount.

Will

Do these lights have much screen glare when on a bar? With normal roof lights ideally you want them set back up the roof a little to stop glare on the windscreen and bonnet a certain amount.

Will

we fitted a 22" light bar above the screen on the buggy for the wooldrige trophy, very little glare through the screen, if you want i can post some in car video at night of the testing we did?

If you are interested in a roof bar, these guys:

http://www.roc-ard.co.uk/index.php/shop/category/view/1

Are currently building me one with custom fittings for the same sized light bar - its been fabbed and is currently at the powder coaters, should be with me at the end of next week. When it turns up I'll post pics and a review etc, I think the plan is that once they've confirmed mine's OK, they will be set up to make others as a standard item..

Cheers

Jon

To be fair I'm only jealous after fitting 4 spots on my disco milkfloat right above the screen and being dazzeled as hell!

I think one of those bars would be worth more than my heap.

Will.

If you are interested in a roof bar, these guys:

http://www.roc-ard.co.uk/index.php/shop/category/view/1

Are currently building me one with custom fittings for the same sized light bar - its been fabbed and is currently at the powder coaters, should be with me at the end of next week. When it turns up I'll post pics and a review etc, I think the plan is that once they've confirmed mine's OK, they will be set up to make others as a standard item..

Cheers

Jon

Keep us posted on this one as I'd definitely be interested!

Does it come with mounting for CB?