RRS 2005 no keys - trying to program new

carlosbeldia

Yes..... what the man says..

The dealer should be able to help you but he will ask for some paperwork to proof the vehicle is yours - and that you are who you claim to be.

And ask him, just to be sure, to have the other keys to be blocked.

Bon Courage !

Just to give you some context... We have only one dealer in the country, they only receives and sell spare parts to cars from 2006 on.. They are really bad using autologic or any electronic device... This car was parked in their garage for 5 months until they accepted they can't do anything.. So we are trying to find other way. Can this be done remotely? Maybe from a dealer in other country? The car was sold by this dealer and is the only owner, everything by the book.... Please help us or tell me who can we call in UK... LR webpage is carp in customer service, they never answer.

I'm sorry to hear of your trouble.

I would try phoning LR dealers in another country, even one in the UK and hopefully one will be able to help. Start with ones nearer home.

Another option to try would be to contact this company for advice. www.remotekey.co.uk