Locks and interior lights...related? help cant lock or unlock

jstdoit95

Hello, I recently purchased an 01 disco II for my daughter...and a little bit for me...so far replaced the hp ps line and pump, since I was in that deep replaced the water pump also, putting new track bars on tomorrow, but the interior is baffling me.  We didnt receive a fob with it the power door lock button makes a click noise when its pushed but none of the locks respond...I know I can manually push down the passenger door lock then open the door from the inside, but you can't push the driver door lock down...I would obviously like for her to be able to lock and unlock her vehicle... Also, and I have read this may be related, but the dome lights have no power to them.  I have checked the under hood fuses and bridged block #3, along with the fuses under the dash and everything has power but when I check the bulb terminals with the test light there is nothing.  Any input along with where Im looking for said input would be greatly appreciated, I know these things are quirky and have multiple brains.

Again thanks in advance...

Matt