Seven Sisters - Summer Extravaganza July 2007

TJ101

See Jeep club has just put July's Seven Sisters event up on their site,, ?? Who's going :unsure:

Me for one,, :)

Need to Reg Here,, half way down

Jim,(pugwash) get your name down,, your trunk may be finished then !! and you Victor,, start saving for the fuel in the V8 now !!

I'd love to go - but will have to see how things pan out as I shall be a Dad again by then! :D

Matt

I'd love to go - but will have to see how things pan out as I shall be a Dad again by then! :D

Matt

at what point do you stop being a Dad please let me know so that i can start spending money on me instead :)

at what point do you stop being a Dad please let me know so that i can start spending money on me instead :)

Paul,, i think you were, the pace you came pass me on the 303, coming back from the plains trip in Dec !! :lol:

Sadly I will not be able to make it as if all goes well I will have just become a Dad again!

Well congrat's on that......but you should be away more :D ..........would'nt cost you so much in the long run ;)

I'll be there..not sure what I'll be driving though <_<

well i'm going if i can find something to drive! not amazingly hopeful on that front.

certinaly interested in whats in the water- theres someone else expecting on this forum too although i'm not telling because it might be a secret :D

Well it sure ain't me,, Could be Jim, seeing him squeeze into Paul series at Bampton, he could well have been

• 4 months later...

Thought I'd bring this one back to the top.

I'll be there setting up and marshalling, so let me know how difficult / wet / rocky / boggy you want the punches and I'll see what I can do!

I'll be going up Friday for a middday meet on site I expect.

Jim, if ( :hysterical: ) your wagon isn't going to be ready you can jump in with me if you like.

Thought I'd bring this one back to the top.

I'll be there setting up and marshalling, so let me know how difficult / wet / rocky / boggy you want the punches and I'll see what I can do!

I'll be going up Friday for a middday meet on site I expect.

Jim, if ( :hysterical: ) your wagon isn't going to be ready you can jump in with me if you like.

Bish,, something lacking JST's warped sense of humor would be good, after all, its meant to be a nice , easy , social weekend :lol:

Jim,(pugwash) get your name down,, your trunk may be finished then !! and you Victor,, start saving for the fuel in the V8 now !!

I'm still reeling from the relevance of this statement written 6 months in advance- My truck is still nowhere near finished and Victor hasn't finished off paying for the fuel to the pyranees yet- i'd even heard a story that he'd had to do some work the other day just so that he could finish paying off the fuel!

But but but i am going to help Bish set up.....

we going for a Fri am meet at Gordano then?

Sounds good, just so long as you actually turn up and don't decide to camp at Almondsbury instead at the last minute.! :lol::lol::ph34r:

What time?

Jim, so are you coming with me? Getting a lift to Gordano with the hillbillies? :lol:

Well I got given a pass out!!!

I shall be there marshalling again this year - thought I'd reduce the spares to a single engine / transmission and maybe just a pair of axles. You want me to bring the lathe and milling machines? ;)

Matt

Matt,, did not know the lathe was a option,, Thought it was standard fit :lol: ??

another for the Gordano meet ??

Bish , i see you are registered for the event, suppose you are working on the theory, that if you set the punches out, you will remember where you put them,

Also remember this is camping again ,, bring the tent !! :lol::ph34r:

Guest WALFY

Tim

Just signed up to Jeep thing. Am contemplating coming with Jo. But she is unsure wether to come as she thinks she'll be the only female. Do a lot of females go or is it a boys weekend?