• chawton white
    • java black
    • keswick green
    • rimini red
    • stornaway grey
    • tonga green
    • zermatt silver

Wot.. No bright red ??

And... Why would you want one ? They recon it'll only do 82 MPH... What sort of a weekend sports car do you call that !

:)

Not looking are you, there's a rimini red looks quite good

on this 110 truck cab pick up

colours_46A1C847-3E95-42D4-8912-2323A5A42E1C.jpg

green or red

when you getting it Tim?

and yes its electronically limited to 82mph, you may need to have a word with a dealer ........

i see black is currently winning, thats one colour i wouldn't have, great when clean but a bugger to keep clean.

i see black is currently winning, thats one colour i wouldn't have, great when clean but a bugger to keep clean.

Tell me about it, as you know the "the Les B mid life crisis" thing is Balsalt black !!

Interesting there are no votes, so far, for silver which has been the car colour of choice recently.

On balance I think green, Landies always look right in green as Ferraris do in red. That fashion will never change.

I used to like silver but there are two problems: firstly there are far too many silver cars around now and secondly it looks bloody awful on a Defender because it shows up every ripple in the panels and every little ding from stones or whatever becomes a yawning chasm which sucks in all the light from 100 miles around and even any small animals or children in the vicinity :o

Guest dew110CSW

There's No Bonatti, hence I ain't gonna buy one. Wonder if we could have a word with LR Special Vehicles about it? :D

Although if I have to choose, it'd be Keswick Green.