TDI in a straight six chassie

twizzle

Loads of space - stick the 5-speed and LT230 in behind it while you're there, you know it makes sense ;)

Yes i now it makes sense just looking for tdi now got some dosh

TWIZZLE

glad you an the 109 is back in one peice

Shouldn't cost too much for an LT77 and LT230, just don't get def/RR gearbox as the shifter is all wrong and you can't change them without swapping the whole gearbox tailcasting <_< ask me how I know :rolleyes:

You'll probably want the 1.222 (RR/Disco) or 1:1 (RR 3-speed) LT230 if you're keeping Series diffs, gives you a decent high range but makes low nice and low even on big tyres.

I should be bringing the 109 to the next club meet to show off :P

Shouldn't cost too much for an LT77 and LT230, just don't get def/RR gearbox as the shifter is all wrong and you can't change them without swapping the whole gearbox tailcasting <_< ask me how I know :rolleyes:

You'll probably want the 1.222 (RR/Disco) or 1:1 (RR 3-speed) LT230 if you're keeping Series diffs, gives you a decent high range but makes low nice and low even on big tyres.

I should be bringing the 109 to the next club meet to show off :P

Fridge are you going sunday to bunnylane

Engine & box sit further back & lower - but then if you're changing the engine mounts & transmission too it's kinda academic as you can swing it to where it fits best.

Ill just have to start all over again with the welder

oh well

TWIZZLE