HBRO Drive Around Day - 9th Sept - HOGMOOR

Hi All,

The HBRO Club www.hbro.co.uk are holding a Public Drive Around Day (that means you don't have to be a club member to enter - and NON LRs are allowed too :) ) On sunday 9th Sept at Hogmoor enclosure (thats MOD Land near slab common Bordon Hampshire)

I'm going to try out the newly 'megasquirted V8' ..... and Tonk has said he will come too .......and bring a rope :angry:

:lol:

GIT

For those in the location should be a good day out - will suit many levels of skill off road inc 1st timers,

just turn up explain its your 1st time and you'll get a raft of help

Nige

Hi All,

The HBRO Club www.hbro.co.uk are holding a Public Drive Around Day (that means you don't have to be a club member to enter - and NON LRs are allowed too :) ) On sunday 9th Sept at Hogmoor enclosure (thats MOD Land near slab common Bordon Hampshire)

Do you have any more info on this, I can't find it on the HBRO site?

EDIT: Cancel, found it on the calendar page. It's not mentioned from the 'Driving Days' link on the home page :huh: Do you have details of costs, I think I'm still a member!

Do you have any more info on this, I can't find it on the HBRO site?

EDIT: Cancel, found it on the calendar page. It's not mentioned from the 'Driving Days' link on the home page :huh: Do you have details of costs, I think I'm still a member!

As if by Magic................................... :lol:

HBRO.pdf

Nige

What is Bordon like compared to Hogmoor? Wessex Hillrunners are at Bordon on the same day that HBRO are at Hogmoor and I already have an invite to Bordon but may change my mind.

MJ

Hogmoor is HUGE like slab........ compared with Broxhead

And the nice thing is you won't know where the F you are on Hogmoor, as opposed to broxhed if your like me - I know Broxhead and slab reaally well, but hogmoor I can get lost really quickly :)

Nige

Hmmmm

Yeah

Good turn out, not a huge amount of water (except the lake which was 2ft - 3ft edges 5ft in the middleish)

post-22-1189364569_thumb.jpg

but HUGE site lots of technical stuff if thats what you were after and loads of gooey muddy power sapping mud runs up to 3+ ft deep for 500 yards sometimes :)

Kept myself happt all Day - The megasquirt and the winches both worked faultlessly all day :lol:

post-22-1189364635_thumb.jpg

To test out the MS I ended the day hitting the deep part of the lake in 4th low high revs...pics to follow, apparently the water went over the roof, it certainy I know came in the door tops, but I couldn't see a thing ahead :lol:

Nige