Engine Mounts 300TDI

Hi All,

just obtained a 110 csw V8 which i intend fitting a 300tdi, now does anyone now the measurements so i can weld the 300tdi engine mounts in before fitting the engine?

In the past i have dropped the engine in with the mounts fitted then tack welded the mounts, removed the engine and finally welded up the mounts but i would prefer not to do this.

Regards

Keith

I have both chassis mounts here that Diesel Jim hacked off surgically removed. I don't need these, so you are welcome to them if you like?

Les.

thanks for the offer but i have some some where in the workshop just have to find them.

regards

Keith

I have both chassis mounts here that Diesel Jim hacked off surgically removed. I don't need these, so you are welcome to them if you like?

Les.

Hi Les,

I am interested in your chassis mounts.

I am planning on fitting a 200 disco into my lightweight and would prefer to fit the original disco rubbers.

(I know most people fit the 90/110 mounts but i want to reduce engine vibration).

Is the 300 mounts the same as the 200 disco?

Are they quite heavy? Could you post to a uk address? What would i be looking at for them?

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Not wishing to sound impatient :ph34r: but have these gone? I think I've sent you my address twice (first go didn't save in my outbox, so that one might have failed). I'll even pay postage if that helps?

I haven't seen the Mounts or any word as of yet.... Are the simple enough to just make? Anyone have some sort of technical ish drawing of them?

Sorry for dragging up an old thread *agian*.

Cheers

Matt2