POST Christmas DRD - AWDC LOADS of advance notice

Yes I KNOW its only the 4th of Dec and B Christmas (bah humbug) hasn't yet happened, but

If you have had enough F Turkey,......

the relatives with you you want to kill, ....

then bury ....

and then blow up (just to be sure),.............

if you have had enough of the "oh to be F joyful" ..............

and the thought of another F mince pie, ...........

or another day with those F relatives who / won't go / are getting on your nerves / you want to kill them / shoot yourself / cry....

then you need :

THE AWDC DRD at Broxhead 27th dec, .............

.................and it is one of those events that goes from 'strength to strength'.

I have been to this for more years than I care to remember, .....

and it is a great day out, esp as I HATE christmas :o and F kin relatives............. :unsure::D

see ................

www.awdc.co.uk

'calendar' ................and then 27th dec ...........................(cos thats the date) :blink:

And if you get horribly stuck ..............

(as many do - then I - as AWDC DRD Recovery Marshall ...and others will get you out) B)

Theres a burger van - (no F turkey there just good 'ol collesterol and meat in a bun - seasame seed tho :) ) :lol: ..............

and mud ........

water ..........................

and NO relatives :D

Book your calendar now.........its a great day out....

Nige (1 bottle of shiraz in me.................. so please excuse the Fs ) :lol:

DO NOT MISS IT

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to go - but have been volenteered to go to Hereford with Sarah to visit her sister. I thought refusing to drive might get me out of it - but it seems not.

Should have agreed to drive and arranged a mysterious breakdown on the way! ;)

Si

Piggy and I will be there.

As Nige says it's a good way to get over the carp that is Christmas, especially with a 'lips @ ar$e-holes' burger!

The entertainment is second to none, monkeys leaping into totally inappropriate mud holes and expecting Nige to pull them out without ripping off any part of their vehicle, classic!

There are a few areas which provide entertainment for the more adventurous (the marshals tend to bleat a bit though) and plenty of driving for those who enjoy the scenery.

If any forum members who do go and see Piggy please come and say hello as my powers of recognition of vehicles and faces is shamefully poor although I can spot Nige a mile off!