Land Rover parts in Somerset

bush doctor

A customer who's Land Rovers I do the signwriting on mentioned last week about a parts shop opening (or has opened)nearbye. I have tried the regular search routes like mags, Yell and search engines with no joy.

Can anyone help. Anything Land Rover is always worth a look especially on the doorstep.

P.S. I'm in Cheddar.

Not heard of anything, but I can probably see your house from here :P

Would be very handy if it is the case.... only recent car parts place I know of is on the Valley Line Industrial Estate -looks a small affair, but they advertise like a Factor, with a sandwich board opposite the dump (sorry, Waste Recycling Centre...) Guess that's not it...

Not heard of anything, but I can probably see your house from here :P

Would be very handy if it is the case.... only recent car parts place I know of is on the Valley Line Industrial Estate -looks a small affair, but they advertise like a Factor, with a sandwich board opposite the dump (sorry, Waste Recycling Centre...) Guess that's not it...

I am on the Valley line In Pk as well. But I advertise like a sign company with an A board that says Cheddar Sign Services.

Can I see your house from here?

Probably, I'm the one next to the chapel at Bagley, about quart of a mile from the Cider farm in Mudgley ;)

Apologies for OT...

OT , Cider farm ! Not in my book :lol:

Its handy knowing there is another LR parts supplier in the south west , especially if it is in Bridgwater coz its not to far from one of JST`s events if anything should go wrong .

After a few enquiries I now know that a new supplier that is opening very soon in the Bridgwater area and not only selling Land Rover spares but also stocking off road eqpt including winches , Ashcroft and North off road products .

Just call me J Edgar Hoover :ph34r:

Fair play to anyone trying to start a new business in the current climate, good luck to them. I will go have a look once it's open.

Brookers

Land Rovers UK in Mells are good - Andy the guy that runs it is a total enthusiast - however they are a garage / refurb place rather than spares & accessories.

I recently got recommended CW Felthams in Kilve - not a million miles from Bridgwater - and they DO sell spares, are agents for people like Exmoor Trim, and are also a breakers....

Again, thoroughly recommended. Not always the cheapest, but very pleasant to deal with - I'd certainly use them again.

Matt

Heard on the Grapevine a new offroad/parts supplier is to open in Somerset.

Be good to get a decent supplier of Gear that normally involves long trips oop north.

Haven't heard when it is to open but in the near future.

After some poor service I have had from an established S/W supplier it will be good to get another not to far away.

Adrian? :ph34r:

Whens the opening?

Shame it's that far south!

A couple of weeks before we open, want to get everything in place first.

I'll let you know as soon as i know.

So far south? ;) not too far from you Marcus, closer than Teeside anyway.

Thanks Tony

Adrian

A couple of weeks before we open, want to get everything in place first.

I'll let you know as soon as i know.

So far south? ;) not too far from you Marcus, closer than Teeside anyway.

Thanks Tony

Adrian

:lol: not wrong! I'm never going that far North again.