90 Deg Challenge - Manby

JST

so whose going then? and more importantly - anyone got any details on it, we have a place but havent heard anything about rules and regs etc just wondering if anyone had heard more.

so whose going then? and more importantly - anyone got any details on it, we have a place but havent heard anything about rules and regs etc just wondering if anyone had heard more.

You wont hear more, you'll find out about the days when you get there! we new now't before hand and even less when we got there :lol::lol::lol:

You wont hear more, you'll find out about the days when you get there! we new now't before hand and even less when we got there :lol::lol::lol:

i was just wondering what i needed to make sure we had for scrutineering etc being a codriver i dont have much to worry about but was just thinking things through that was all, not worried about whats happening on the days just wanted to be prepared for the booking in etc. - its alright for you lot having done it before - its all unknown to me!

I'll be there. I have been flat oute 7 days a week for two weeks working on the car, its still got no wheels or brakes or floor. And a ton of other stuff needs doing, worst of all, I have converted to aoto and have never driven one off road so I have a bit of a learning curve.

Plus none of the mods have been tested yet so anything could happen.

I'll be there. I have been flat oute 7 days a week for two weeks working on the car, its still got no wheels or brakes or floor. And a ton of other stuff needs doing, worst of all, I have converted to aoto and have never driven one off road so I have a bit of a learning curve.

Coool glad I'm not the only one in that predicament, only driving time oive had is down the the lane n back with no seats or doors so I don't think that counts

So as normal Alan you are well organised,

Carl.

Ahh, so the threads here then :rolleyes: not the other !!! ONE here

All i can say,, is i will ignore all comment and suggestions made by Nobby,, he still owes me one after Slindon last year !!! :P

sorry didnt see the other one

got some info now from Tim

so how do you know which team you are 1- 5?

1 C Cater D Atkins

2 G Law D McGuinness

3 D Crossman P Pomfret

4 J Woods J Pickles

5 J Marsden C Abel

6 D James Gary Tuffner

7 M Stainer G Mitchel

8 S Gittins M Morgan

9 P Duffield C Dollimore

10 T Jones J Trembath

11 M Robertson TB

12 A Kemp S Wilkinson

13 S Pracht D Fabb

14 A Everitt TBA

15 John Fair Rob Jones

16 Gwyn Lewis TBA

17 Austin Jewitt Marc Dyer

so how do you know which team you are 1- 5?
1 C Cater D Atkins

2 G Law D McGuinness

3 D Crossman P Pomfret

4 J Woods J Pickles

5 J Marsden C Abel

6 D James Gary Tuffner

7 M Stainer G Mitchel

8 S Gittins M Morgan

9 P Duffield C Dollimore

10 T Jones J Trembath

11 M Robertson TB

12 A Kemp S Wilkinson

13 S Pracht D Fabb

14 A Everitt TBA

15 John Fair Rob Jones

16 Gwyn Lewis TBA

17 Austin Jewitt Marc Dyer

yep saw the entry list, but the email handout only lists teams 1-5 so i am guessing they will combine some vehicles numbers or similar unless i misread it and there were 17 teams mentioned.

Setting off for Manby in 1/2 hour to do a bit of testing on the car.

Simon has just sent me a text pulling out as he has hurt his kneck at work. Hope it gets better soon mate.

I need a co-driver, damn short notice as the event starts at 9.00 am Friday, (tommorrow).

If you can make it, give me a ring on 07967106652.

Cheers

Alan

3 phone calls in 10 minutes with offers to co-drive, outstanding. Normally, no one is available.

Cheers Nobby, see you there...

Nobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he must of phoned first i take it..................