Kirton Quarry Is Back - OFFICIAL

Hi all,

I have great pleasure in announcing that the Gainsthorpe Quarry, Kirton in Lindsey will be re-opening very soon.

The site is now under New Management and will be run by Kirton Off Road Centre Limited (KORC).

As many of you know, and others may of heard, this is a massive off roading site that caters for all levels including extreme and has the enviable reputation as being one of the best off roading centres in the UK.

It is over 500 acres and can very easily hold 200 vehicles without even beginning to become crowded.

We are proposing a preliminary opening play day of Sunday 30th April 2006.

Your support to our new venture would be appreciated and rewarded by one hell of a off road site!

Initially, we will just be holding public play days, but people interested for clubs or organised events will be catered for in the near future.

A website will be available within the next week, I will update this post when done, in the meantime, for any further information you can Post here, pm or call me on 07940 954 099.

Well, thats enough waffle waffle for now, so meet the management: (Im the ugly mug, 3rd from left)

Under_new_management.jpg

The opening ceromony!

Well congrats on making another site avail again. Hope it goes well for you :D

Post up any days its avail in the calendar and maybe we could use it as the venue for a forum challenge.

Well congrats on making another site avail again. Hope it goes well for you :D

Post up any days its avail in the calendar and maybe we could use it as the venue for a forum challenge.

Thanks mate.

As soon as the calendar allows, I would love the LR4x4 to hold an event here, top of the list.

looks ideal site,

only 268 miles from my place............. would go for a forum challenge there though - bit far for me to run one though!

Remember my post on how far would you travel? (some might say sly, I would say forward planning!)

This would be an ideal place for a forum event, so so so much room and more than enough to put winches to the full test!

Will definitely give this a visit when up visiting the folks at home in Retford, Notts just south from here....

Congratulations on a getting such a great looking site running again, can't wait to come and have a play! It's almost worth visiting my own family for...

Will definitely give this a visit when up visiting the folks at home in Retford, Notts just south from here....

Congratulations on a getting such a great looking site running again, can't wait to come and have a play! It's almost worth visiting my own family for...

Hi Mark,

As the crow flys its only about 22 miles to Retford - 26 as the wheels turn, did the same journey Saturday afternoon.