R380 - 300tdi chassis mount

I need the part number for the flexible bush/mount which goes between the gearbox bracket and the chassis. There appear to be several versions of this type of mount which have varying combination of a threaded stud, a threaded hole, a spigot to stop them being put in the wrong way round and a different distance from the centre line of the mounting bolt to the edge. I've got three different varieties already and none of them is the right one. It's not the same as the one which goes on the other side from the transfer box bracket to the chassis.

Nick.

Thanks for that info. It's helpful because it identifies a possible part number, but in fact I don't think this is the right one. On your Discovery drawing (and on a 'P' reg Defender which I had a grovel under on Sunday) the gearbox mount is attached to the removable cross member underneath the gearbox, whereas on my chassis the bracket is attached to a fitment which is welded directly to the main front - back chassis member (and the removable cross member is commensurately smaller).

This means that the distance from the mounting point to the gearbox is greater by about 5mm on mine than on yours, which is the thickness of the cross member. This is compensated for by making the lower surface of the rubber mount the same distance further from the inner edge of the downwards facing flange (which hangs over the edge of the bracket) to the centre line of the threaded attachment stud. So, what I am looking for is a the part number for a bracket in exactly the same place as this, but for a later model of Defender than 'P'.

ANR1808 is definitely not right - these mounts are what was used on the original 2.5TD/LT77 combination which was originally fitted to my vehicle, but I'm re-building it on a late 300tdi chassis and the mounting points on the chassis for the engine and gearbox mounts are all completely different, being horizontal rather than at an angle as they were on the 2.5TD chassis.

Nick.

Further investigation indicates that I'm probably looking for KQB100170, which (according to Rimmer's) has now been replaced by KQB500560. Does anyone have a picture of which is definitely of either of these? - all the ones I can find leave some room for doubt as to whether they are of exactly the right part.

Nick.