filthy boy

Wot.......

Have i just gone on to Pirate.......? :P

Bling, Bling, BABY :D

Go, Baby, Go

Looking good mate, looking good.

Jim....With lots of Luv :D

Why thank you Mr Giggles.

If you think this is bling you should see the rest of it.

How come there is no "double flipoff" smilie on this board?????? :hysterical:

FB

PS Would have used a Lotus Elise but that is a heavy MF vehicle.

Wow, some update FB. That disco is going from strength to strength. What are you planning on doing with it when its finished.

Oh, and you have to tell us more about that fully tubed 90. Tray backs are only just catching on here but this could be the next step for some lucky drivers.

Wow, some update FB. That disco is going from strength to strength. What are you planning on doing with it when its finished.

Oh, and you have to tell us more about that fully tubed 90. Tray backs are only just catching on here but this could be the next step for some lucky drivers.

Thanks. The Disco will compete.

"fully tubed 90" is actually a proper spaceframe, fully TIG welded, nice tube, 104" wheelbase, triangulated 4 links front and rear, custom coilovers with engine and transmission virtually in the middle, apparently!!! :D

Should be sweet!

FB

Filthy Boy

That space frame reminds me of a Range Rover a mate of mine had in Derbyshire that he called the Beast.

Also is the Disco on 205 or 235 75 16 tyres. Thats the first time I have ever seen any one lower a body on a Disco. Do you realy think that will be competitive at santa pod on a run what u brung day.

In all seriousness the disco's looking great. I'd have one for myself if my Camel Disco driving co driver hadent directed me straight down the side of a tree at Giggly Pins and rearanged every straight panel I had left.

Keep up the good work and lets see some more pics soon.

Laters

Phil

"Ps they wern't crotchless they were buttless."

Seem to remember when you demonstrated them there was a defintie lack of fabric in the crotch reason as evidenced by something swinging in the breeze.

Unless you are thinking about your attire on some other event????? Maybe a night out clubbing in your buttless chaps??? YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!

FB

That looks superb. Really liking the whole disco trayback thang...

Wherabouts are you guys? Someone has put your steering wheel in the wrong place...

Mark

South East England at a secret location !!! Visit only allowed after strict vetting! :P

FB