Forum South West Challenge 3 (FSWC3)

JST

After the success of BDB06 and FSWC2 I am going to come up with something unoriginal and say how about FSWC3? – 7 Oct 06, Wellington site, but likely to be different areas within the site.

Similar setup to last time in that there will be 40-50 punches, winch challenge, score weighted punches, one day event on the Saturday.

Front winch essential, prizes 1/2/3 overall no adv to std over modified – but std can work in vehicle pairs without being penalised if you wish.

I am also after Marshalls to help out on the day with setting up, retying tape etc etc.

Payment will be upfront by chq to me by mid Sep. currently looking at 20/25 vehicles plus reserves, plus 3 additional marshalls, Marshalls ideally with winch equipped vehicle, prepared to be there early and stay the whole day with some decent Challenge comp experience. Cost likely to be £40 non CSW members, £30 for CSW members.

If you missed the last one its here:

FSWC2

List so far:

0. JST + T Cordell – non competitive.

1. TJ101 + savage?

2, Adrian Everitt + Shaun

3. BishBosh + M005

4. Russell + Lewis

5. DSN + Iain

6. Ciderman

7. Treebloke

8. Si R

9. Bull Bar Cowboy

10. Si White (if hes allowed out!!)

11. Bathtub Pete

12. RogueVogue

14. O Farmer

15. Simon Elvins

16. Steve Williams

17. Paul Wightman

18. Julian Vardy

19. Mike Dunlop

Reserves/Unsure/likely excuses

1. Si White......

2. Exmoor Cop

3. Southdown Pair/TBC

4. Martin

5. Derek

Marshalls

1. GBMUD.

2. V8 Camel

3. Matt Neal

4. John T

Spare Codrivers

Please PM me or email me at greenmachine417@aol.com if your intersted, or add names here. if you came to the last one i will have your email address, if its changed or you didn't do the last one then please email me otherwise you won't get the entry forms!

List so far:

1. TJ101 + savage?

3. BishBosh

4. Russell + Lewis

5. DSN + Iain

6. Ciderman

7. Treebloke

Marshalls

1. GBMUD.

2. V8 Camel

3. Matt Neal

4. John T

Spare Codrivers

1. MOO5

List so far:

1. TJ101 + savage?

3. BishBosh

4. Russell + Lewis

5. DSN + Iain

6. Ciderman

7. Treebloke

Marshalls

1. GBMUD.

2. V8 Camel

3. Matt Neal

4. John T

Spare Codrivers

1. MOO5

List so far:

1. TJ101 + savage?

3. BishBosh

4. Russell + Lewis

5. DSN + Iain

6. Ciderman

7. Treebloke

Marshalls

1. GBMUD.

2. V8 Camel

3. Matt Neal

4. John T

Spare Codrivers

1. MOO5

:)

Matt

Oh Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew something important was happening on October 7th!!

It's my wife's birthday! :ph34r::ph34r: . I'd better do some testing of the waters James - I'll let you know if I think I can get away with competing or not...... :(

Les - you only need to dtop the worst two events.. so you might as well do them all...

that way you can have a larger selection of all your worst events... like myself and Adrian.. I am not sure we like the scores on any of the events so far... :D

This is the same weekend as AWDC/Scrapiron

Its possible that Nick might not be doing this one as we have to drop two events anyway !

so I "might" be able to Biatch for someone :unsure:

Les - you only need to dtop the worst two events.. so you might as well do them all...

that way you can have a larger selection of all your worst events... like myself and Adrian.. I am not sure we like the scores on any of the events so far... :D

I Think Nick has a number of other things he needs to attend to/fix :D , so won't be able to do them anyway !

Mark,

You might be best acting as an event official.....you trying to say I'm cr@p :lol::ph34r:

but don't you get points equivalent to a good placing (2nd?) if you 'official' on an AWDC event?

only if you set up the course and are clark of the course....just a marshall don't count or everyone would be doing it and no competitors :lol:

i'll be up for something- might even do fish and chips if you twist my arm hard enough- i'll evn turn up in the noddy mobile again! (although i might have a posh new shiny by then!)

Pete- just bring a spare ecu, a spare, fuel pump, spare injectors, spare plugs, spare cap, spare.............................

you get the idea

Bish- don't even dream of sending me on a wild goose chase around Taunton again just becuase you don't know the definition of maintenance- haev you made sure that Matt is going to be there?