AWDC Challenger4x4 series 2012 - IMPORTANT INFO

Soliholic

Couple of things i need to tell you regarding the series;

SITE CHANGE-due to a communication breakdown the challenge that is to be held on 2 September 2012 will no longer be at Coney Green farm. The new site for this date is Clyro Court in Hereford. Paul has competed on this site before and it is a very good site. It also has a hotel on site with affordable accommodation. Camping is also available and campers are allowed to use the showers and swimming pool within the hotel. Please make a note of this change I will put info regarding the hotel up nearer the time.

4 OUT OF 6- After a lot of discussion we have decided to make the championship the best 4 scores out of 6 rather than 5 as previous years. The reason for this is that our series is quite well spread out over the country and due to the fact that we have introduced another class we have opened it up to a lot more potential competitors. So those of you who live nearer the southern locations can choose not to compete in the more northern events and vice versa and still remain competitive. Obviously if you choose to do all six rounds then that is great, the more the merrier!!!

If you have any questions regarding either of these changes please call me.

Thanks

Lucy

Xx

you forgot to say that there is a nightclub in the hotel complex and there will be a drinking contest as part of the special stage, and paul bass will be footing the bill at the bar !!!! lol

but seriously guys if you have not been to clyro before its got to be one of the best sites in the uk.

and definatly worth the journey.

MORE NEWS!!!!

Adrain Catchpole known as "Orange" on the forum, has volunteered to be our chief marshall which is great news!! So he will be coming to everyround and assisting with the setting up and then chief marshalling on the Sunday. So a big thank you to Adrian.

I had a meeting with Land Rover World yesterday and they have agreed to cover the series for us. We will be having a photographer to every round who will be consistant through the series and every round will then be featured in the next months edition. So again great news!!!

See you soon

Lucy

x