Rusty doors. Steel!

There are brand new galvanised frame rear doors for sale on on a large online auction site that marine bond the aluminum skin to the galvanised frame, aswell as prime inside and outside of skin before fitting to frame. These will never rust probably outlast the vehicle itself.

There are brand new galvanised frame rear doors for sale on on a large online auction site that marine bond the aluminum skin to the galvanised frame, aswell as prime inside and outside of skin before fitting to frame. These will never rust probably outlast the vehicle itself.

They are at it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Shameless!!!!

Have PM`d the mods.

Barry

Mine didn't lasted 3 months and the metal in the frame cracked :rtfm:

N.

To be fair it's amusing how well this stunt of theirs has back fired, I had been considering one of their doors when I get around to replacing my somewhat rotten one. But after hearing of your experience Nidge I'll be going elsewhere. Cheers for letting the forum know, I don't suppose you have any pictures of the failed door?

To be fair it's amusing how well this stunt of theirs has back fired, I had been considering one of their doors when I get around to replacing my somewhat rotten one. But after hearing of your experience Nidge I'll be going elsewhere. Cheers for letting the forum know, I don't suppose you have any pictures of the failed door?

Me too. That is 2 sales they have lost then!!