After Christmas treasure hunt

GBMUD

This is it folks. Sign up here for a treasure hunt in the Wiltshire area on December 30th - a Saturday. One car per team, the exact format will be confirmed soon but you will need some OS Landranger maps (probably just "Salisbury and the Plain" and "Swindon and Devizes", a Landrover or other quality 4x4 and a packed lunch. :) This will be a non-competetive event and speed will not be an issue. Avoidance of law means that this event must be limited to 12 cars and there will be no entry fee - any donation towards my costs in setting up would be appreciated however. Sorry, this will have to be first come first served - marshals will be welcome on the day and anyone not entered who wants to test the route/clues with me a day or two beforehand will be especially welcome!

More details will be available when they become apparent to me...

Marshaling/assistants:

1. V8 Camel

2. DieselJim (if I need him)

3. Dr Goon

4. Western

5. SimonR

Teams so far:

1. White90

2. JST

3. Marcus

4. TJ101

5. V8 Freak

6. Bishbosh

7. DefcoL

8. Trainspotter

9. Honiton Hobbit

10. V8Bertha

11. NAS90

12. Mark

Reserve: BigSi110

Thanks

Chris

My idea was to bring the financial burdens out as well !! so not too scratchy please Chris, as it will be in the 110 or the bears Freelander !!

"Bears" Freelander?

I will plan a non scratchy route but cannot make any guarantees. :)

Chris

In response to a question, a suggested 'gift' might be £5. That would mean, if everyone turns up and wants to give me a fiver per car, £60 - rather more than my setup costs. Perhaps we could enjoy free bacon rolls at signing on?

Chris

Can you pencil us in and I'll confirm it with the boss 2nite

Eye - 'biro' us in if possible please B)

If it's anything like last Christmas we would have done the 800 mile rounds* of visiting the relatives and be needing the break and fresh air :huh:

* assuming the Camel doesn't break down in Colchester again! :blink:

Eye - 'biro' us in if possible please B)

If it's anything like last Christmas we would have done the 800 mile rounds* of visiting the relatives and be needing the break and fresh air :huh:

* assuming the Camel doesn't break down in Colchester again! :blink:

Yer in Jen, just one place remaining... assuming that JST gets a day pass and Dave Lovejoy can make it.

Chris