South West Challenge 4

JST

South West Challenge 4 – Sat 6th Jan 07.

Just a date for the diary now and to let all know that I will be running another punch challenge competition on Saturday 6th January at a site near Tiverton. £40 max entry fee (tbc)

It will be along the same lines as the last 2, but this time with three classes

Std: 1 aid (1 winch, no lockers,)

Std + 1: total of 2 aids (1 winch & 1 locker, or 2 winches, (or 2 lockers no winch!!))

Modified: anything else

Prizes for each class.

All vehicles most be road legal and have in date road tax, MOT and insurance.

Open to all, min requirement I would suggest being a winch and MT tyres. (esp considering the time of year) It would be good to see some more std class come along. its only called South West challenge as thats where it happens rather than open to people in the South West!

Punches will be scored depending on the number of people that get them in each class. Therefore the number of modified people getting a punch will not decrease the value of the punch to std and std +1 classes.

I have removed the forum bit from the title as I now seem to have other non forum competitors which is no problem but spaces go to forum guys first as that’s where the interest was started!

A few have already put fwd their interest so I will name them here and then update this list as more people confirm they can make it.

1. Russ and Lewis - std

2. Jase - mod

3. Dunster Steve

4. Ian BBC - std

5. Steve 90 & O Farmer- mod

6. Bish and Mark90 std +1

7. Neville Hudd Std +1

8. Tony - Mod

9. Bush Doctor

10. Nick Walker - mod

11. Graham and Lee std +1

12. Nick Watts - std +1

14. Keith Knight - std

15. Recca - std

16. Si White - Std

17. Kevin&Sue - Std

18. Mike Cuff

19. Simon Elvins -Mod

20. Julian Vardy - mod ??

21. Treebloke - mod

I would also be grateful if those with the requisite skills and a vehicle (with a winch) would be kind enough to volunteer to Marshall. Ideally I require 4 marshalls.

1. Tim Jones + VICTOR M

2. V8CAMEL

3. Simon R

4. Chris Watts

5. DB

6. Matt Neale

Spectators are welcome although please let me know if you intend to come along, pm or email me your interest.

NAJW

Please note this is NOT the Wellington site and it is likely that the whole competition will take place in the same woods although tbc. Therefore it ideally suits spectators or those interested in gaining an insight into what goes on at these events.

Insurance pending it is also my intention to run a special stage although tbc.

Fish and Chips may not be forthcoming for this one due to its location, we will see what the big man has to say……

So have a look here at the last event:

FSWC3 and link to FSWC2

If you want to give it a go then PM, or reply here AND email me. Please note though that I require email addresses of all those intending to come as competition details will be emailed out. Email me on greenmachine417@aol.com.

I look forward to hopefully seeing some of you there.

Hi James,

put me down as a Marshall seeing as though my driver has backed out of this one!!

Victor

put me down as a marshall. though following tim round all day just in case he gets stuck :)

Hi James,

put me down as a Marshall seeing as though my driver has backed out of this one!!

Victor

Well if you get on and finish the truck !! :P

Paul,, idea was to marshall this time, so you could have a go !! then i could pull you out !!!

Well if you get on and finish the truck !! :P

Paul,, idea was to marshall this time, so you could have a go !! then i could pull you out !!!

In the process of fitting rear winch to make getting you out easier :)

redben, you are more than welcome, dtop me an email with and i will send you the grid once confirm and timings.

site is looking like Bampton, tbc at the end of this month.

James,

Put me down for a place in Std class, leave application pending....

Si