Update, probably the final one.
Solenoid control box Bracket all fabbed up and painted
Next up the box as received (its ment to go on low line winches). I opened it up to see the internal gubbins and quality. Its a Chinese thing and i had to change the cable to the motor as they were too short for my application In my view i saw that the crimped wires and terminals seemed weak, so i went out and upgraded the wiring from 25mm2 to 50mm2.......... thought it was simple, but unfortunately twice the wire size did not make the cables really flexible, so i had to be a little creative.
So after a lot of twisting and head scratching i ended up having to relocate the terminals for the contactor via short copper bus bars, in order to retain the thicker cables. Installed a 2nd relay in the box to have in cab control over the contactor
After more cursing for my decision to fit thicker cable i managed to fit and tighten the glands and close the lid!
Finally i managed to get it fitted and wired to the motor (not without a fight) as again my choice of thicker cables made my life somewhat difficult.
Routed the cables to my 2nd battery under the seat (no pics) and flipped the main switch and winch cab switch with my fingers crossed (that i do not melt anything!) So now its alive! all wired up and fully functional, Next and final post will be Synth Rope install picture.
Overall the kit i got for the contactor with wiring is a good buy, it came with 2 remotes and a wanderlead which has a twist and lock action., all packed in a water proof box. Time will tell if it will be reliable for the occasional use it will see.