Jump to content


New Faces
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About toughted

  • Rank
  1. Hi everyone, I found this lurking behind the air intake on my series 3 109 GS ex army land rover. It is a small double ended tube painted in army green looking like a and slightly larger than a shotgun cartridge with some putty like substance inside. Do any of you ex-army people know what it is? I ask just in case i'm playing with fire and don't know it!! Thanks Mat Black Filing Cabinet (D) - Shortcut.lnk

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy