Jump to content
If you value this forum's future please support us

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'what do i need'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Lounge
    • International Forum
    • Modified Vehicle Builds & Special Projects
    • Getting out and about
    • Competing in Land Rovers
    • Tools and Fabrication
    • The Video Shack
  • Tech Archive
    • Land Rover Technical Archive
    • Requests for Part Numbers
  • Vehicles
    • Series Forum
    • Defender Forum
    • Freelander Forum
    • Discovery Forum
    • Range Rover Forum
    • Military Forum
    • Evoque Forum


There are no results to display.


  • LR90's Blog
  • geoffbeaumont's Blog
  • My 1991 RRC 4.0 V8
  • Doublecab Happenings

Found 1 result

  1. Chaps, I bought some disposable bottles with pure argon. to adapt it to my mig welder, I bought a hose, like this: http://www.r-techwelding.co.uk/adaptor-kit-1-8-bsp-to-3-8-bsp/ I was expecting this would go between the disposable bottle and the regulator, but it doesn't. It appears I need another regulator too, like this: http://www.r-techwelding.co.uk/mini-gas-regulator/ But that still does not get me a connection between the bottle and the regulator. This kind of looks like it might work, but I think the bottle end needs a valve to open up the check valve in the bottle: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adaptor-Conversion-Kit-for-using-disposable-bottles-with-larger-mig-machines-/181417704116?var=480392889446&hash=item2a3d567ab4:m:mdvkB6JED_wfqHVUa_IKzbg What else do I need? Daan