Funds/donations/cash

white90

More than happy to add my humble contribution to the kitty .

In fact if it ain't too expensive maybe it would be a good idea to keep this new forum free from control freaks who will govern the content, order the Mods about, kick the Mods off and then add insult to injury by pulling the plug.......Just an idea

ps. paypal would be fine.

Adam :):):)

darthdicky - it isn't costing me anything for this. I already had a hosting package with plenty of spare space and bandwith and Bigfoot acquired the landroveraddict domain names.

Several people (notably, to my knowledge, Les Henson and Bigfoot) have put a lot of time into this, so that's were your thanks should really be going. :D

Count me in when you need a donation.

As has been said the amount anyone gives is up to them and should be confidential.

It might be an idea to post how much is needed and keep us updated as to the balance (a bit like the local church roof fund! :lol: )

I'm happy to chip in, Paypal ok with me.

As someone said earlier, the inhabitants of this place have saved me a few quid with their (usually) good advice and I'd be sorry to see it fold for the lack of a small donation each.

I'd be more than happy to make a donation by whatever means, as someone else wrote, I've saved a fortune in repair bills as a result of what I've learned from other members!

Perhaps, as a way of helping us gauge what would be reasonable, you could give some indication as to what it costs to run the forum as I, for one, have no idea. How about: it costs £NN per year, we have NN members so if everyone donated £NN it would cover the costs? Clearly, some of us will be able to afford more than others, which is fine, but at least everyone has an idea how much is needed.

It's only a suggestion......

Phil.