Share your LR Plan(s) for 2017

Having plans, schedules and targets are just programming ourself for failure.  We need to accept that it'll take as long as it takes! 

SWMBO always disrupts plans with "Honey do's". 

This year I have been lucky, in that I have totally stripped my 110 CSW, all body parts separated, and chassis, bulkhead and many other parts exposed to road salt, have been sand blasted and delivered for hot dip galvanising.  Should have 49 bright shiny bits back in a couple of weeks.  Hoping to start body respray and mechanical rebuild over the winter.  However, this was planned to be done in early 2017, and rebuild completed this year.  Where did the summer go?  Oh yes, we did build a 20 x 12 boat house, which needed a planning/building permit, complete with power supply, during the summer.  Yes, that took some time! 

Let's face it, we are always optimistic in our project plans, but as long as we're enjoying our hobby, we are, in fact, always achieving our objectives.

Mike

• Like 1

Well the 90 has gone now and out of everything I wanted to do to the 90 I only fitted the flat roof and re-con'd replacement bulkhead but everything I wanted to fit to the 2a rebuild is still on track for fitting if not already fitted.

1, Galv chassis ( fitted )

2, 200tdi engine ( fitted )

3, Def / Disco 1 diffs ( fitted )

4, Gearbox / tranny box to be uprated to high ratio spec ( planned for 2018 )

5, Galv bulkhead ( planned for 2018 )

6, Parabolic springs ( fitted )

7, Galv front panel ( planned for 2018 )

9, S.P. exhaust ( planned for 2018 )

10, New turbo ( planned for 2018 )

11, Mazda RX8 front ( planned for 2018 )

12, New doors ( planned for 2018 )

13, L.E.D. lights ( planned for 2018 )

14, Crucifix grill ( I'm not fitting a S3 grill its a late 2a 1970 )

15, new insa sahara's ( planned for 2018 )

wish me luck :D