Lt230 lost bolt help

Cracking , cheers mate. I've read about one of the bolts being to long could cause problems. 

I'm sure that's the bolt I removed that was bent over at the end and a bit mangled when I took the tbox out . !!!

Does this also explain my diff lock and hi low not working since I've had it ??? Some clown put a long bolt in I guess!! ??

cheers again

Takes some beating to get a bolt like this

not looked at thread damage in old box as it's now in shed feeling sorry for itself ... assuming it's gotta be buggered. Surprised it actually came out with out breaking bolt

I may , if bored, look into re furbing myself or sell on with a buggered hi low and diff lock for someone else to play with 

Edited by Chambo110

I'm sure ive seen a video on you tube where the high low selector components get corroded with age and just need dissembling and cleaning up , from what i remember this was a fairly easy job . Of course watching you tube doesn't make me an expert so i could be wrong. 

• Like 1