Door Lock Security

Flagging up this old thread in case anyone is interested in grabbing a few locks. (I have no connection with vendor other than buying.)

Had a gremlin with one of the deadbolt locks I fitted to the 110 a few years ago - so have sourced a replacement set. Locks are very very good and not expensive and they fit a LR 110/90 doorframe very neatly (apart from hole on the outside obviously). However the maker has gone out of business but I found a place stocking the remaining few sets.

I got one pair ordered and there's at least one other pair remaining (two locks in a blister pack, keyed alike). If anyone is interested in grabbing them - this is the locks and supplier:

Locks on SKS wholsaler to trade website:  https://www.sks.co.uk/zone-3950-2-bolt-lock

Vendor selling to public: https://www.easylocks.co.uk/

£27 with delivery for the pair. Instructions as to how I fitted them are in this post.

Gremlin that caused the problem is that there appears to be two grub screws in the rear of the lock that hold the body together - I suspect these are to allow the mechanism to be withdrawn to flip it and allow left/right operation without having to invert the key (if you know what I mean). Anyway these have fallen out of one lock and the mechanism has got messed up as a result. Otherwise flawless and simple operation.