CSW NIGHT TIME CHALLENGE

RJL

• 3 weeks later...

Entries so far for CSW night Challenge

James(JST), Martin Hounsel is looking for co-driver if your up for it?

Please mail me or post a reply if I missed you off the list.

Looking at 1630hrs scrutinering, 1645hrs briefing, 1700hrs Prologue start and first car away @ 1800hrs Finishing 6hrs after start time. Cars set off in 1 minute intervals.

Hoping to put out 50 punches of varying difficulty along a set route with a twist.

2. Shaun Harris

3. Frank Buddle

4. Roger Shaddick

5. Simon Buck

6. Richard Morgan

8. Martin Hounsel

9. Dereck Hounsel

10. Roger Pardy

11. Martin Gilpin

12. Gary Johns

13. Simon Hemsley

14. Jon Lane

15. Frank Buddle +1

16. Clive James

17. Tim Hemsley

18. Rob Hancock

19. Rob Bastin

Russ rlowton@btjenkins.co.uk

Russ ,Is the camping in the feild to the left of the car parking area?

We prolly will come down early to pitch up ,

Prior warning to other campers , Try not to pitch your tent within 30 meteres of Shaun Harris`tent Unless you are very hard of hearing :D:closedeyes:

Prior warning to other campers , Try not to pitch your tent within 30 meteres of Shaun Harris`tent Unless you are very hard of hearing :D:closedeyes:

Jase, camping is back the road a bit as Richard does not own the field adjacent to the track, I will be on site most of the day so can show you where if you turn up early.

Russ

No need for Lardy to put a tent up! We got plenty of room in the welsh team tent :moglite:;)

Russ,

Martin phoned me today, i am afraid i wont be available to help with the running of it anymore, sorry. (although if your short of manpower let me know and i will inform Martin)

Just think about all that nice warm soup you will be missing out on!

Russ

this is brewing up to be a cracking event and am sure Russ will have some good plans to keep us all amused, best get my head torch out!

anyone coming along to watch then? theres certianly a good field so more than enough cars to watch.

Russ ,sorry mate it looks like we have to pull out ,We were doing it Lardys truck , But It looks like he is on standby at work ,, But a couple of us will be down to support the others .

Cheers Jase

So when I decide I can't take being sober that late in the evening any more will you drive my truck Jase so I can get on the Beer??