clutch slave cylinder hose/pipes

Photo's of the new [yet to be fitted] clutch hoses & end fittings.

the blue connector will go to the existing flexi hose connection of pipe from master cylinder,

the 2 90 degree fittings/adaptors to slave cylinder ports

bleed screw end will be on a bracket on left inner wing.

WP_20170715_10_31_37_Pro.jpg

WP_20170715_10_31_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20170715_10_32_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20170715_10_32_04_Pro.jpg

WP_20170715_10_31_48_Pro.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got time to get these fitted today, all went together very well. the new hoses are well clear of the exhaust, made a bracket for the bleed screw end, it's just a temp one for now, probably make another to drop the bleed screw end down a bit lower, but as it is now, doesn't touch when bonnet is shut., so quite happy with the result.

1st pic hoses at slave cylinder end, bleed hose is upper. 

2nd pic homemade bleed point bracket, hose come up under the air intake trunking & behind the washer tank.

3rd pic pipe from master cylinder through adaptor to slave cylinder, viewed from under vehicle, exhaust downpipe on left

4th pic view of hoses from above, heater box on right.

WP_20170810_13_20_17_Pro.jpg

WP_20170810_13_03_21_Pro.jpg

WP_20170810_13_19_36_Pro.jpg

WP_20170810_13_22_06_Pro.jpg

• Like 2

Total cost was £72 inc VAT, David just put misc hoses & fittings as discussed on the invoice/receipt paperwork, I discussed it over the phone, we decided on the end fittings/adaptors & hose lengths, I'm sure David would produce some more but you'd have to discuss with him your exact requirements.

It's a good solution.  I think I will do the same to mine, though I'll site the bleed nipple on the clutch pedal box so that I can open or close it while watching the Ezibleed reservoir level.  That's assuming I don't fit the ZF, which is increasingly unlikely.

I didn't test if the long bleed hose would fit at the pedal box, might give it a try over the weekend, it's only 1 bolt to undo. I've got a one man bleed kit, so about 8 strokes on the pedal left some fluid in master cylinder during bleeding, 

• 4 weeks later...