2nd hand 10 spline ARB diffs value

daveturnbull

My advice if you don't know what to charge is stick it on ebay starting at 99p with an honest description, ignore the people who constantly ask for a buy it now as they're time wasters and you'll get a better price than anywhere. 

Edited by Cynic-al

10 hours ago, Cynic-al said:

My advice if you don't know what to charge is stick it on ebay starting at 99p with an honest description, ignore the people who constantly ask for a buy it now as they're time wasters and you'll get a better price than anywhere. 

I not selling, thinking about buying.

Obviously will depend on condition, as arb stopped making them years ago (I think) they are likely old even if not done many miles.

I bought an arb for 350 a few years back, which was supposedly in good condition, on receipt, the crown wheel and pinion backlash was way out and the crown wheel teeth pitted beyond use. I fitted it to test, by wow did it howl.

Parts can also be a problem, I think, so factor that in too...

What they said....

I have a pair and paid not a lot for them a few years ago.

In France, parts are becoming a problem - not sure about the rest of the world.

Considered getting one for the 110 rear axle but in the end could not be bothered..