Early One_Ten door seals

Does anybody know the correct part number for the seals which fit between the door tops and the lower part of the door on the second row of doors for a pre august 1984 One Ten station wagon.

I ask because the part number in the parts list I have is incorrect, it is the part number for the similar seal fitted to the front doors and they do not fit at all.

Thank you for your response.

I am using generic (series 3) seals at the moment and they don't. 

I have bought MTC6224 in the past and they don't fit, they are intended for the front doors. Sadly they cannot be cut to a size where they will fit because of the location of the various holes or cut outs.

i have also asked at Land Rover dealers and they can only help if I provide them with a VIN. Unfortunately my vehicle was not originally fitted with 2 piece doors so my VIN is of little value

I have the same parts list and I have bought those seals in the past, but they do not fit. The holes for the various drains and studs are in the wrong locations. As well as being in the wrong place to enable fitment to the rear doors they also make it a pointless exercise to modify the seal to make it fit the, shorter, rear doors. You end up with gaps where you need a seal. 

I think I m going to have to sneak up on an early One_Ten and make a note of the VIN so I can make an inquiry via a dealer.. I doubt there will be any available, bearing in mind that the rear two piece doors were discontinued in September 1984.