1991 110 CSW Toe plate bracket nut plates

I'm stripping the body off my vehicle in preparation for a chassis galv and total repaint.  I've just taken out the intermediate floor panels, behind the front seats, and have removed (sheared!) the 16 M6 bolts that secure the toe panel brackets to the chassis.  These have nut plates on the under side, but details do not appear to be shown in my 1987 110 Parts Manual.  The photos show the brackets, there are two each side, and one of the nut plates.

Please can anyone tell me the part number of these nut plates.  I've already got so many jobs to do on this project that ordering new, instead of making new, will be a welcome saving of time and effort.

Many thanks, in advance, for any help provided.

Mike

DSCN0552.thumb.JPG.860c544b4b97d2e4d93adfd7edefded8.JPGDSCN0555.thumb.JPG.968df03a307823016fd968a8cddb620a.JPG

DSCN0554.JPG

The fixings in orange are just bolts/nuts no nut plates, the 2 in red have these nut plates MRC9388 one plate on each side of the vehicle, 

the actual floor plate is spire nuts & big self tapping screws. 

the tabs on rear cross member to lower rear edge of the body are bolts/nuts in the outermost tabs & nut plates on the 3 centre tabs -- MRC8736

I think that's what you need. 

DSCN0554.thumb.JPG.ab5a34d0117aeaba90a9f57c1f39baec.JPG

Western,

Many thanks.  As usual you have the answers to Part No. queries.  It's the parts in your last response, NRC4693, that I was stuck on.  I haven't got as far as the MRC9388, but you've saved me asking the question.  All the ones circled in orange came out without a problem, but the spire nuts fixing the floor were addressed with Mr. Grinder!  Do you recommend replacing these with spire nuts or with another type of fixing. 

I'm planning to use all stainless fixings for non-load bearing duties, I remember reading a thread on this forum, quite some time ago, that mentioned a kit of SS bolts, nuts, spring and flat washers specifically selected for re-attaching a Defender 110 body to the chassis, but I can't find it now, despite reading many of the rebuild threads.  If anybody can point me in the direction of that thread I'd be most grateful, please.

Mike

the Stainless bolt kit http://www.a2stainless.co.uk/Land-Rover-Defender-110-Chassis-Bolt-Kit_AJ5PM.aspx?nh=1 was probably in my chassis change thread, http://forums.lr4x4.com/topic/85416-new-chassis-for-my-1989-110/

glad the numbers helped, you can get zinc plated spire nuts to refix the floor plate,https://www.spaldingfasteners.co.uk/zinc-plated-steel-spire-speed-u-clips-no-4-6-8-10-12-14/

haven't found any stainless spire nuts/clips, but they are uaually made from spring steel.