Fitting a Husky without it poking out?

I have an old Husky 8000 that I would like to fir to my 90. There are a few bumpers available but they all poke out quite a lot, I was hoping for a more discreet solution. Have anyone seen a slimmer Husky bumper? I haven't looked yet but I imagine that if the winch sat a bit lower it could be pushed back a bit further.

Husky's are not the easiest to fit "slim line" without some mods to the front ot the 90.

I have had several Husky's and currently on on the 110 - yes it sticks out but I do not find this a problem.

But I do not really off road..

My Husky was in a tray which did stick out a fair bit but it was never really a problem. Now the bumper ends were huge and a real nuisance. They were detachable in so much as they bolted on and I always felt it would have been better to make the two bumper ends much smaller and the same profile as a 'normal' bumper in which case they wouldn't have got in the way at all. as much

Capture.thumb.JPG.d859b812c35b9f2d7594e8f76f024a9e.JPG

It was always the bit pointed at with the red arrow that caught and dragged on the ground.

HTH

I was fairly disappointed with that particular setup (in the photo) as the previous 8274 hardly protruded at all where it mattered but either way it served its purpose - these days I have no real need for the winch as I carry a Tirfor so the approach angle is back to standard.

I think thats probably the key to it, all this bit is filled in on my bumper which is a big volume just where you dont need it:

Capture.JPG

It doesn't affect anything at the moment apart from my shins when I walk into it on the floor of the shed....