GRUMBLE

RizzleKicks

Evening Folks , 

Looking for some advice , the old Hippo has started a thundery Grumble :mad: when turning right, notice it more on roundabouts not full lock but as good as. Now it's seems to be coming from the passenger side rear . 

This is intermittent. 

Now I had the IRD & VCU replaced 2 years ago. 

Had a look under the motor today and the rear differential side mounts are solid . 

CV boots look ok as well. Can anyone advise what else to look out for before I put it into the Stealers 

Regards, 

RizzleKicks

• 2 weeks later...

Evening folks , 

Finally got a mechanic to look at the issue and it's the Prop Shaft Bearings have started to split causing the annoying sound. 

Replaced these 2 years ago for genuine ones from Stealers £86 Each  :mad: :Dand only lasted 2 years and covered 20,000 miles surely they meant to last a lot longer than that ??

Bearings were replaced today and the noise has disappeared [IMG] but now i have encountered another fault [IMG]. When i start to drive in 1st , 2nd or 3rd gear i feel as if the car is going to stall or a better way of explaing the feeling is when you first start to learn to drive and you lift your foot of the clutch to quick and dip it again feeling a juddering.

Now i have had the VCU & IRD replaced 2 years ago. 

Will be going back to the garage in the morning. Could replacing the bearing could have caused this? I just need to know what to ask the mechanic who carried out the work before he fobs me off.

Is it possible the bearings could be put in wrongly ? 

Vehicle has just covered 70K

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers ,