underbody protection

Hi to all.

I hope to be 90 owner soon so I was looking for some underbody protection. Big fan of South Down stuff (110 already sorted front steering guard, front axle guard and rear salisbury slider fitted) but they don't do their stuff any more. So can anyone point me in the direction of that type of stuff, would prefer it all came from one vendor. Is anyone on here making this sort of stuff? I done the searches and came up blank so fingers crossed.

Regards Mark.

Had a look at Gwynn Lewis site some very good gear. Thanks, but no axle guards might plump for the drag link guard though.

I would concider decent second hand stuff as long as it is straight and complete.

Proving really had to find what I am after. :(

It's funny you mention led's. I was toying with the idea of day running led's on the 110 to let people know I was on the way down the road and there would be a good chance I wouldn't get stopped on a sixpence. ?

I'll have a look at the Terrrafirma stuff in more detail, might even phone.

Dixonfab came across it yesterday and I'll get a better look at their stuff tonight.

Thanks for the help.

QT makes some reasonable, if slightly pricey stuff, but honestly, anything that looks strong and suits your needs will be pretty good.

For example, I have a basic Paddocks steering guard on my RRC, as I bent the Southdown one, plus IMO it was a terrible mud trap once you reversed, the Paddock one at least has holes in it, and recovery loops built in to 10mm side plates.