Jump to content
If you value this forum's future please support us
Sign in to follow this  

Cable Clips

Recommended Posts

what are these called please and where are they available ?

They hold the wiring in place on the bulkhead on the 200tdi and 300 tai DefenderIMG_1965.thumb.JPG.b882fb07a9bcaaac4e01bd2db760a44a.JPG


  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this