90 Rear Seats stiffener/supports?

Hi guys

I'm fitting 4 inward facing seats and 4 retractable lap belts to the rear of my 90.  The rear is also ply lined with non slip resin/trailer board.

Looking at the parts book, I can't really see that there are any additional stiffeners or support brackets needed for underneath the tub other than the existing front/centre/rear stiffeners already there? I would have expected that the seats and particularly the seatbelts would have needed something extra underneath - or is it just a case of using some really big washers to spread the load?

Even if there is no official part to be using, what have others done? Have you put some strengthening plates etc underneath?

All assistance greatly appreciated folks....

Alan

Thanks Romahomepete... I'm still debating whether to fit the lap belts at all... I probably won't.

Regardless though, my question was more whether the seats themselves needed any additional support under the tub. Those will be fitted anyway so I'd like to know...