Blatant plug for your vote...

Daan

Ok, A friend made me aware of my appearance on the shortlist of the LRO calendar - twice!

So I you have a moment spare please vote for me...

And maybe have my landy as a pin up of the month!

Daan

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
21 hours ago, steve b said:

I think it's a good thing that Britpart are clearly showing their aspiration to one day achieve engineering excellence by showcasing well built trucks .

All mickey taking of Bp aside , great pic Daan

cheers

Steve b

Cheers, that's a good start when it comes to mickey taking. Wouldn't have been possible on the LRO forum! Thinking of it, you'd have only 1 day left to try!

Daan

@ Daan :lol: well someone had to say something about the calendar header :) and to balance it a bit I've just bought a pair of series 2/2A doortops , Britpart via Britcar and they are fine and good value too .

....a Series Salisbury pinion seal of the same brand that arrived accidentally ( should have been BM/Allmakes ) earlier in the year was a different story , the Hide matl. was solid even after 3 weeks in oil and way too small ..

Anyway , a bit OT  , so back to the calendar , do you know who took the pic ? It is a cracking photo

cheers

Steve b