Mud dash

I fit one in a SIII, which needed the gear stick bending by about 15 degrees.  You might be able to avoid that by re-orientating the gear stick where it connects to the stub from the box itself.  Otherwise, you'll need a bend in the stick too.

• Like 1

My R380 gearstick was fine with my Raptor centre-console but when I fitted the undertray I found that it was too close for comfort, I tried rotating the gearstick but I never found a position that was completely comfortable and as I didn't want to bend the gearstick I removed the undertray instead.

I then found the perfect solution............................... I removed the R380 and fitted an auto instead, undertray fitted and still plenty of room. :P

Problem solved with an easy & quick solution plus no messy bending of gearsticks. ;)

DSCN0887.JPG

• Like 1

If you need to bend the stick, a vice, a length of stiff pipe and a cheap DIY plumbing gas torch (or oxy acetylene if you have access) make the job quick and easy.  You can get a nice and robust finish using heat-shrink cable wrap instead of painting - it resists scratches and chips better.

• Like 1