Awning for 110 rear end

Looking to get an awning for the back end of the 110. Have already got a home-made small one of the typical self-supporting variety - a simple square of fabric on struts to keep off rain - but what I'm looking for is one of the small tent style that are described as 'drive-away awnings'.  These are typically of the hooped pole design to make a small tunnel with a chunk of extra fabric on the rear to fasten onto the vehicle and a normal zipped tent door on the front. 

Found this one which is closest so far as the rear portal seems pretty tall and wide. 

motor_buddy_250_2_.thumb.jpg.1abd744bc6858928452b5f9603e2cf4e.jpg

There's plenty available for VW and other campervans, but there's one major problem buying sight-unseen - most campervans have sliding doors so the outward-opening door on the 110 can be a problem.

I've found several different brands that look good, but their rear access to the vehicle - sometimes a zipped door or a flap - usually covered with a 'tunnel' of fabric to fasten to the vehicle roof or gutter - is too small to allow the LR door to swing inside.

So my question is - anyone know for definite from personal experience of any such style of awning that allows a 110 rear door to easily open into it?