Cutting out 1500-2000rpm

mad_pete

In getting my raspberry pi contected it had problems connecting, I'm getting occasional flash read errors but maybe unrelated but the engine is now cutting out at 1500 to 2000. Is it possible I've pushed some bad settings or wrong firmware map? Or any other suggestions gratefully received I'm 50 miles from home at the moment.

Cutting out as in :

• Dropping stone dead, and you cannot get above that rev range

or as in it

• is missing heavily but is ok once you get above 2000rpm?

If the first i would check silly things like rev limiters, overrun fuel cut etc to make sure that you haven't accidentally set some funny trigger conditions on them. 

If the second I would check soft rev-limit settings, check your spark and fuel tables still look reasonable. Check your air, coolant and map sensors are giving decent values too.

Bit more info would be handy - flash read errors from what?

If you've pushed glitched data into the MS you should be able to pull it out with Megatune & see what's what, compare to a known good settings file from before you broke it ;)