Wingtop protectors for Puma 90

They should fit physically in terms of size, the wings have not changed, as long as the cut outs for the wing top vents are present. You will just have to be aware of what is under the wing when fitting them.

Thanks thats great. Will go and whip em off.

I suspect this subject already done to death but does anyone have experience of fitting to a Puma?

Cant see/feel anything under the wings that could cause problems............but !!!

Gasket recommended?

Cheers

The wing shape has stayed the same but the Puma bonnet is wider at the bulkhead end. Looking at both genuine LR and Mamouth chequer plate, they do different versions for upto TD5 and then the Puma. The latter finishes before the radio ariel whereas the TD5 and earlier version goes further back with a hole for the ariel. The Puma chequer is a little narrower on the inner edge so the bonnet doesn't close onto it. 

Given LR build tolerances, you may have space between the bonnet edge and wing top to get the chequer under but we didn't on our 2013 110.

I don't think they will fit - because the bonnet on the puma is wider the chequerplate has to be narrower - that is why puma plate has the vent covers sat onto play of the plate not recessed into it like the pre Puma plate.

my Puma has factory chequerplate wing tops and I hate them! 

Yep, Puma ones are narrower and shorter. TBH I never bothered with them on any of my Puma's as unlike earlier models the bonnet isn't flat so isn't so handy to use to scrabble up onto the roof. Also, drilling dozens of holes into brand new wings seemed to kind of defeat the object of trying to protect them! Different kettle of fish if the vehicle is a few years old and not so "precious".